From Divorce Corp:
Divorce Corp Director, Joseph Sorge, interviews renowned economist and lead author of a breakthrough study on the costs of raising a child, Professor William Comanor. Watch this video to learn the shocking facts about how child support costs are currently calculated and why they need to be revised. Then share this interview with your state legislators to support child support reforms. Together we can end unnecessary fighting over one of the most contentious aspects of any divorce; child support.
Released in 2014, the documentary film Divorce Corp investigated and catalogued family court corruption nationwide and designated the Sacramento County family court system as one of the worst in the United States. The movie features Sacramento Family Court victim Ulf Carlsson, interviews with local litigants Andrew Karres, Robert Saunders and Michael Newdow, and a protest by family court whistleblowers at the William Ridgeway Family Relations Courthouse.
The movie is now available on Netflix, Google Play, Amazon and iTunes.
- Divorce Corp Documentary Film Designates Sacramento Superior Court Family Law Division Most Corrupt Divorce Court in US.
- Sacramento County Family Law Court Operates as RICO Racketeering Enterprise, Charge Whistleblowers.
- Judges Thadd Blizzard and Matthew Gary, and Attorneys Who Aided Criminal Child Abductions Remain Unaccountable.
- Sacramento Superior Court Corruption: Part-Time Judge Caught on Transcript Lying About Illegal Courtroom Arrest of Disabled Parent.
- Family Court Racketeering and Corruption - Judge Retaliation Destroys Life of Family Court Parent.
- Family Court Corruption Protest - William Ridgeway Family Relations Courthouse.
- Judge Misconduct: Sacramento Superior Court Illegal Arrest - Police Misconduct - Excessive Force.
- Judge Misconduct: Family Court Judge Blamed for Child Deaths - Sharon Lueras Sacramento County.