- Examples of systemic attorney misconduct in Sacramento family court.
- Judges are required - by law - to report serious attorney misconduct.
- Common types of attorney misconduct.
- Attorneys are required to tell the truth at all times, whether under oath or not.
- Judge James Mize fails to report egregious misconduct by divorce attorney and temporary judge Paula Salinger.
- Judge Thadd Blizzard fails to report egregious misconduct by divorce attorney and temporary judge Richard Sokol.
- Judges Thadd Blizzard and Matthew Gary fail to report attorneys who aided criminal child abductions.
- Sacramento County Superior Court judges fail to report alleged racketeering and antitrust activity by divorce lawyers.
- RACKETEERING-HONEST SERVICES FRAUD
- 3rd DISTRICT COA CONTROVERSY
- TANI G. CANTIL-SAKAUYE - Chief Justice Implicated in California Court Corruption Epidemic
- CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT LAW
- SOURCE MATERIAL ARCHIVE
- RoadDog SATIRE
- ABOUT SFCN
- CONTACT FAMILY COURT NEWS
- Terms & Conditions
05 March 2019
Santa Ana Appellate Court Judge Reports Attorney to State Bar: Meanwhile, Sacramento Family Court Judges Defy Judicial Ethics Canon 3D(2), Ignore, Cover Up Attorney Misconduct
Labels: ATTORNEY DISCIPLINE, ATTORNEY MISCONDUCT, CANON 3D, CHILD ABDUCTION, CJP, CODE OF JUDICIAL ETHICS, DAVID DE ALBA, JUDGE MISCONDUCT, KEVIN CULHANE, MATTHEW J. GARY, RACKETEERING, STATE BAR, THADD BLIZZARD